The 9th Age Advanced Combat Simulator
Engine of Fate is compatible with The 9th Age v1.3.5.
|✔||✔||Empire of Sonnstahl|
|✔||Kingdom of Equitaine|
|✔||✔||Orcs and Goblins|
|✔||✔||The Vermin Swarm|
|✔||✔||Warriors of the Dark Gods|
Read more about army availability and what is supported here.
A few first things for Kingdom of Equitaine are now supported with respect to combat simulations;
- Dragon Lance
- Wafers of Penitence
- The Virtue Renown
Also an interaction issue between Beastherds Gortachs Strength from Flesh special rule and Ogre Khans Stone Skin special rule has been fixed.
Todays update fixes the following issues:
- Caimans in Skink Braves units are now included in the army list print.
- Mad Gits in Cave Goblin units are now included in the army list print.
- Barbarian Horsemen and Warhounds from WotDG now count as core when the model count is 8 or greater.
A couple of fixes have been made;
- Mithril Mail was incorrectly restricted to models with troop type Infantry, rather than to "models on foot", this has been fixed.
- Adding a scrapling foreman to a unit of Scraplings was priced per model in the unit rather than once per unit. This has been fixed.
- The print did not include model descriptions for Shady Gits or Scrapling Foreman when these were included in units. This has been fixed.